Pages

OnSale Daily Deals and Special Offers.

Monday, July 4, 2011

God Has Blessed Me Frame


God Has Blessed Me Frame

               

                 Brand: Dicksons    Model : DI-PF2563

Rate This Product :




God Has Blessed Me Frame Overviews



To My Godchild photo frame with cross has 5.5 x 3.5 inch photo window that comes with sentiment enclosed. Brushed silver finish frame.Sentiment...To My GodchildGod has blessed me with you, and I am honored to be your Godparent. As you were born into new life with Christ, I will be there to guide you. May we grow together in our faith and love.




*** Product Information and Prices Stored:Jul 04, 2011 18:01:05

Available at Amazon.com Check Discount Price Now!

Tags : Baby car seat baby

 
BTY - Nicole Richie House of Harlow Sunglasses Enjoy Free Shipping!