Pages

OnSale Daily Deals and Special Offers.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Personalized First Cross

  • Our personalized prayer cross is a keepsake gift for a christening/baptism/dedication gift as well as a First Communion
  • Personalize with Event, Name and Date
  • Include information in gift note section of checkout or email customerservice@abernook.com
  • Please allow extra time for engraving/production.
  • Great gift for a godchild, grandchild, family members or friends.

Personalized First Cross

               

                 Brand: Abernook

Rate This Product :




Personalized First Cross Overviews



Celebrate a special occasion with a thoughtful gift idea. Our personalized prayer cross is a keepsake gift for a christening/baptism/dedication gift as well as a First Communion or gift for new baby. Poem Reads:Now before I run to play, let me not forget to pray to my God who kept me Through the night and woke me with the morning light. Help me Lord to love thee more than I have ever loved before. In my work and in my play please be with me throughout the day. Amen.




*** Product Information and Prices Stored:Jul 29, 2011 12:37:03

Available at Amazon.com Check Discount Price Now!

Thanks To : Baby car seat

 
BTY - Nicole Richie House of Harlow Sunglasses Enjoy Free Shipping!